Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello guys!!!!

Long time no see guys!!?? How's it going??? I hope you guys are having great and cool days!!
In my case, I was in charge of English weekend committee. So till last Sunday I was freaking busy. We orderd some foods and took a reservetion. And we went to oranje and peer picking. That was fun. I don't want to eat them for a month.
Leading some event is pretty difficult,huh??? I realized that again at the event. However it was kind of fun. Because I could drink with many people.

Mmmmm........ finally English weekend is over. Actually we have to have a meeting which is called "Hanseikai" and a party at maybe down town or somewhere . But it doesn't matter because you know they are kind of fun staff.
And I thought yeah!! I can take a rest for a while!!! After that I saw my schedule book. Then I find out that I have many homework include this blog. I mean I feel like Noooooooo!!!!
But I have no choice,huh??
177 words

No comments: