Sunday, November 30, 2008

A secret of Kumamoto

Hello guys. How's it going? I still keep surviving.  Some place have their own secret. I'm live in Kumamoto now. So might be this place have some secret. Then I'm going to write about secret in Kumamoto in this time.

A great comedian who are so famous person in Japan born in Kumamoto. Most of TV shows which he involved have became so popular and made people lough. One of his TV show which name is Utimura produce (内村プロデュース) is so cool and so funny. I love that TV show.He is doing comedy staff with his friend. Their name is Uttchann Nannchann (ウッチャンナンチャン). Now maybe some people say "I know him!" or "He is great man!" or maybe "that's not secret". But I don't care. That's secret for me.

The guy is Utimura Teruyoshi. He is really great and famous comedian in Japan. And he's from Kumamoto. I don't know exactly the location where he lived in. Maybe it was not down town side. But some day I'll find out. His parents were having business with a liquor shop. He left Kumamoto after he's done high school then he went to Japan film college. And he found a man who will become the best partner in comedy life.

This is pretty cool thing, isn't it? I really like his comedy style. Unfortunately I have never seen him. But there is a small hope. Some people said in the beginning of the year he come back to Kumamoto and go to down town. And some time people who have very good luck I mean it's so good luck for me anyway they see him there. So finally what I want to say is "hey I gotta go to down town!!".
300 words

No comments: