Sunday, November 16, 2008

Essay2-4: Comunity draft

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I'm not bad. I hope you guys are having good days. When I was a high school student I was member of water polo club. Water polo is not so famous in Japan. So let me explain about that simply. I will write about rules.You can’t hold ball with two arms. You have to act with ball with only one arm. And there are 4 periods at 1 game, each period has 8 minutes. A team has 30 seconds to offence. If you attack too much to a ball holder, he got 3 seconds free throw. And if your attack really bad or stop a shoot motion by bad attacking, you must get out the field for 20 seconds. There are more rules. But maybe I shouldn't write them because it's going to be too much.

When I was a high school student I was swiming and swiming everyday. It was sooooo hard days. The training of water polo is so hard. Our training was too. And besides my coach was so strict. But he was not only strict but he was nice coach. Because of training, everyday I got muscle pain. But there was not only bad memory. I could make really good friends. I still have friendship with them even now. I think that friendship are never gonna end. As I told you before water polo days were freaking hard. I think that maybe a reason why we got such a friendship is that we make it through that hell together. I can defenetely say I can't make it through without my friends.

Water polo is so violence sports. Some people call water polo a martialarts on the water.In water polo, if a referee doesn’t look your playing, you can do whatever you want to your defense or offence. For example, you can kick a person who marking you and go fast to enemy’s area when a situation turn defense into offence. And a referee can’t see under the water. So you can hold wrist or attack with your knee and make him can’t move. That’s part of fun thing when playing water polo. And that’s why water polo called “a martial arts on the water”. When you are defending, you should see a player you mark and situation of ball, rest of time of the offence. If you do that, it’s going to be easy to defend and turn into offence. When I was playing water polo in high school, every member of water the water polo club remember those things. So our team was strong and could take 4 place in Kyuusyuu. Getting a score by own shoot is feels so good. I could know that.I guess I could prove how hard water polo is. Some of my friend broke their born with playing water polo game.

I wrote so many hard things about water polo club. However I don't regret that I joined water polo club. Because I could learn so many good things to live. For example I could get patience and great friends. And I will never forget about them.
539 words

No comments: