Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally English Lounge come again!

Hey what's up? Guys? Are you all right?
I'm not bad. Recently it is so hot. isn't it? But yesterday it was freaking cold night. I thought it is already spring. So I did not wear so many cloths. Of course. I regretted that so much.

Do you guys know a English Lounge? It is kind of English conversation class. But I think it is not like class what you are guessing. The purpose of the English lounge is just talking in English. So you can choice a topic whatever you want. The rule is that only you have to speak in English. And many exchange students are coming there. So if you are interested in English . Or wanting a girlfriend or boyfriend who is foreigner. You should come. And if you are worrying how can you talk in English. Don't worry about it. Some staffs of English lounge will come to each class. They will support you. It is gonna start from next week. Of course I'll be there.
See you then.
178 words

2 comments:

Rick said...

That sounds fun. I hear that the lounge is moving this year?

BIGBOSS said...

Thank you for commenting. Yeah. That's right. However now it's going at same room befor. I guess eventually it's moving.