Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow?! you don't read this?

Hello.

How are you doing? I'm fine.

How the weather there? Unfortunately it is raining here.

Finally the day of arrival is coming. Recently I'm thinking about it all time. I can't wait until the day.
Before the day come, I introduce myself simply. As you know my name is Yoshi. I'm 19 years old. It is same age me and your son, Tom. I want to talk to him soon and to be friend .

I will talk about my family . My family has 5 members. I think everybody nice. Maybe I will bring a photo of them and show you them. My father is a police officer. His job seems very hard. So I respect him. And I have a one brother and one sister. They are younger than me and they play tennis. My mother loves music. She knows a lot of songs, even a song for young people. Always I say `Oh you know this song too? This is really new.' and my mother says `Oh really? I just heard at somewhere. and I think it is good so I bought it today. ' She is like a kid more than me.

Next I will write about me. I like to watch movies and play TV game ... play sports...listen to music also sing songs. Do you know `KARAOKE'? It is place for singing. There is a machine and a enter song's title. After that , it starts to play music without voice. It is so cool. I love it. If you come to Japan, you have to try it.


My favorite artists are SUM41, Red hot chili pappers, Bon Jovi, Mr. Big . I like rock music. I also love movies. That's almost made by U.S.A. So I think I can talk with you about movies....deeply. I think the best movie is 「Terminator2」. It is the coolest movie. I've ever seen.

By the way, I have many photos of sate of Montana. MT has so many beautiful places. I think it is really great
345 words

1 comment:

nojomi said...

WSBlog
Your introduction is so particular and interesting for me! It was wrote about your many feelings and you have a enviable fmily. It's so good and your mother is cute, isn't it? Well, I have some questions. What do you usually do in your school life? What is you major? What will you do when you go to the country? It'll become more better you ask your host family something. I like your blog!!