Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's my music

Hello hello. What's up? Guys?
What kind of music do you like?

I like kind of rock music. For example I listen BON JOVI SUM41 and HIM. I really like HIM. It drives me crazy. But in Japan It is not famous. So I can not sing the song at KARAOKE. That's too bad for me. Actually I'm not so bad at singing. I hope so. I like to sing some English songs at KARAOKE. But sometimes it is so hard to sing. Because usually when I try to sing English song I choice a song which I have heard just couple times. So I dont know exacly like what they say at singing. So sometimes I think [ Wow !Wow! Wow! Wait a minuite! Did they sing this?! That's too many wards. My tonge can't move like that! ] and My tonge is going to be freaking busy. Recently I listen only English songs. Because I think it is so good to practice listening skills. A rock music is so cool, isn't it? They always give me power to do something and make me feel better. But to be honest I listen slow songs too. Like Bad day. You know. I'm not always fine. So sometimes I need sloooow songs. to rerax. So I guess the point is listening music that fit your feeling is great. Am I too serius? No? Okay.
All right. That's it. Thank you for watching.
See you guys.
250 words

No comments: