Friday, June 6, 2008

About today.

Hello guys! How are you doing?
I am not bad. But I ate a dinner too much tonight. So I am feeling like crap now.
mmm......Why I ate that much?? Dude tell me that.

So!! I will write about today. Today was pretty hard for me. Because I have a class all day on every friday. First priod is a internatinal system class? I'm not sure about the title of this class in English..But you know something like that. And secound one is a Speaking class. That's sweet class. I like Mr.Jeff. He is really nice guy. And I had a lunch at my house. Usualy I go back to my house in lunch time. Because eating there is cheepr than eating at Gakushoku or beycary and it is pretty cross from KGU.
And thired one is french class. It is grammer class.To be honest I really really hate this class. Because the teacher is not good. And in my opinion, pronunciation of french is totaly lame.
Sorry for complaing.
That's it.
see you later.
182 words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ya!
i take Jeff's class,too!
he talks tooooooo much, seems like Im in listening class!
so i always fall asleep in that class:P

its nice to live close to university. i live faaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...damn.