Monday, June 2, 2008

1BR 1-01 GOODBYE MR HOLLYWOOD




This is kind of suspense story. This is interesting book.

The main character is a man, Nick. One day he was trapped by pretty woman at restraint. After that someone try to kill him. But Nick has completely no idea why someone try to kill him. The someone thought his daughter is dead because of him. So he shoot Nick. But he missed. Finally he knew the truth. And cops get the man and the pretty woman. And the story ended.

I liked last part. A pretty girl came to him at restraint. And she says "Can I have a seat here?". He says"Yeah sure." But he went away from the table soon and said "I am not hungry."
I think he realized that sometimes pretty girl make him be in trouble.
I will be carefull some pretty girl.
140 words
total 3516 words

No comments: