Saturday, June 14, 2008

Writeing essays 1-5 My language history

Hello. How are you doing? I'm so tired. This time I will write about my language history. I can speak two languages English and Japanese. Actually I'm studying French now. However I don't like this class. So I don't speak French.

I really like English now. But when I was a junior high student, I really hate English. Because I couldn't remember wards. That was so hard thing for me. I couldn't remember even short ward like milk. So I had hated English class and English teacher. I was always saying like 'What the heck is going on? There are too many words! This is Japan! I don't have to study English! ' . Mmm.....I was an idiot, huh? I know that.

Until I become 3 years student, I hated English. But I started studying English because I had a test to decide my high school. I had started studying English which like 1 years student do. But It was different at the time. I could remember many words and basic grammar. And my English score went higher.

When I was high school student, I didn't study well. Because I played water polo. It took my all l energy. And a season when I have to decide what I will after I graduate came. I was though 'What I want to do? What I want to study? ' and 'I don't want to study anything except English.' So I decide that I go to a university to study English.

I went to English lounge, When I just entered this college. English lounge is English conversation class. And I was shocked. Because I had no idea what exchange student and older student was saying at English lounge. I was really shocked. English is my favorite subject. And I though I'm good at speaking. So I thought what did I study at high school?. And I realized that was not English. It was only for test. English which study at high school is so useless at speaking.

Studying English at K.G.U. is so fun. Because I did not study like that when I was high school student. All of English class was new and interesting for me. And I kept going to English lounge. There are international student and great older student who studied abroad. Especially Kai yuuitirou, he is so great and know a lot of thing that I don't know. And he was always teaching to other people. So I though it was so great place to get speaking skills. I really wanted to get speaking skills. I leaned so many thing from them. That was not only speaking skills. I could get a foreigner friends. That was really cool and great thing. The friends Rob and Sam are so nice guys. I can definitely say that meeting Rob and Sam and Yui is one of the best thing in life.

And now Of cause I'm keeping go to English lounge and talk with international student. And I go to a dorm where they live to hang out with them. Speaking English is so fun for me. I have changed. I can speak English better than I was fresh man. But it is still not good enough. So I keep studying.
553 words

2 comments:

chusong said...

Sup dawg? Man, you are pretty good at speaking, and I suck. And I also hated English when I was in junior high school.

miyo said...

Hi Yoshi!
Are you studying now huh? Recently I don't study at all... I should do my homework...

I didn't study when I was a high school student. So now I have to study HARDER than other students.

Do you talk to international students in only English? Or Japanese? Please tell me:D