Monday, June 2, 2008

What the heck!!


Hello. How are you?
I' m not good. Because, Look at out side! It's raining yo. I hate raining so much.....

mmm.... Ok! Let's forget about raining.
My prepareing for exam to study abroad is almost done. Last week is freaking busy.
But now I'm not so freaking busy. I can have a time to do some home work or study English for TOEFL. I took Physics class today by the way. Studying phsics is pretty hard. But it is also kind of fun. How can I say... When I am taking phsics class, I can feel like "Yeah I am studying!!". Of couse the class is so hard. So I'm taking the class just in front of the teacher. However sometimes I can't figure out what's going on at the class even take the class like that.
Anyway Physics is sweet and cool class. That's it! ha ha.
156 words

No comments: