Monday, June 16, 2008

METAL GEAR SOLID4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

Hello. How's it going?
I'm not bad. This time I will show you one of my favorite.
It is MGS4! Dude! This is awesome.
Let me talk about this world.

In the not too distance future......warfare is bases of the global economy. And technology has created new kind of military. Every move and every thought of every soldier can be controlled. War became business. Nobody fight for country or justice or people anymore. And the army are bought and sold. In mgs4 every soldier has nano-machine into their body. And U.S.A. are controlling and watching them with SOP system. SOP mean is sons of the patriots. And a man, Liquid ocelot is trying to get the system, and controll everything.

The main character Solid snake will try to stop him. The connection between Solid snake and Liquid ocelot is so complicated. I can't explain in English. It is hard to say even in English.

As you see this is 4. Of course there are 1 and 2, 3. They are also awesome. However they left so many riddle. Actually producer of mgs thought 3 was last mgs. But a lot of fan asked him like 'tell us about riddle'. So he decided to create 4. But it was so hard work to answer all riddle and create with PS3. The production took 4 years to create mgs4. And finally it came out on 6.12. Mgs4 is on sale at same time in all over the world. That is so amazing thing, isn't it?

Great point in mgs are using a story that similar real society and problem and history.
The story in mgs3 was during cold war in 1961. And Naked snake is the main character and in special unit of U.S.A. He is Solid snake's father. He sneak in Russia to murder his master. Because his master went into exile. After he murdered his master and came back to U.S.A. he knows truth. His master, The boss did not go into exile. That was U.S.A's order to get a money of Russia. So The boss have known that be killed by Naked snake her own deer in the mission. snake And he couldn't understand why the boss did that mission, what was her thinking, what she was doing for. And he hates U.S.A.

And the story in mgs1 was about nuclear warhead in 2005.  Solid snake is the main character. mmm.... this story is freaking hard to explain. So I will do it in another blog. Sorry for that.

I played mgs 1 and 2, 3. So when I finished mgs4, I was so moved. To be honest, In last scene I cried. Because that was... so great and sad and mmm... great!! I respect the people who made mgs4 really. I think any mgs want to tell something player. Every mgs has message to player like what we should leave to next generation, or what is war, what is solder, how hard to tell people or person about your willing or thinking or feeling clearly before you pass away.

This is not just a video game. This is much better than video game and movie and any of like that. That's why a lot of people in all over the world love MGS. I hope you like this and eventually you play this. And I'm sorry for my explain. I think that was not good. Anyway look t this video!!! This is much better to tell how cool and great MGS4 than my explaining ha ha.
See you later guys!!







614 words

1 comment:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

It is awesome!!!

I saw you were playing MGS4.

I've never seen such a game.

I want to play, if I get PS3.