Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR-1 Day light Night light

I read this book today.
Maybe you can know by title. This book is written about lights. This book said that our world is full of lights. Even though it's night there are lights. Most of lights in our world are from something which are hot and things which are not hot reflect lights from something which are hot. Then our worlds become full of lights. Even though we are in very dark night first we can not see anything but after a while we can see things.

This book was really interesting for me. This book made me think and remenber me many things. I think that a thing which most give us light is the sun. It is so hot. Maybe hot is not enough to express how hot it is. But other planet is shining as the sun. We just can not see how bright are they in day time because of the sun. But as people know , night time we can see they are not so bright but I like them and looking up sky in night.
182 words

No comments: