Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR-2 How mountains are made

Today I read this too. I like this book. This book tell me how mountains are made just like the title. However there are many another information. That was that how the earth was changing , what is happening under ground, how earth quake happen. When I was reading this book I feel like I'm taking some high school class in English. I could know some words that I didn't know. So I could learn many things which are not only new vocabulary but also knowledge of mountains from this book. For example I learned that under the outer shell is a layer of hot, partly melted rock called magma. The rock plates float on top of the hot magma. The earth's plates are always in motion.
It was fun for me to reading this book because I could learn many things from this book.
147 words

No comments: