Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dialy

Hello guys! It's been while,isn't it? How's everything going?? I'm fine. And I hope you guys too. I have many staff to do these days. I have to do Power words and this blogs and have a Christmas party and drinking. Power words is one of homework which I'm not good at it. It is kind of vocabulary practice program. Of course it's going to be good for me but you know it's kind of boring work. And hey!! this year is almost over, huh?? Time is running so freaking first,huh? Oh shoot this year is so first for me. I think that because I was so busy more than I was the previous year. But anyway I was having fun though. So many good things happened this year. Mmmm..... of course there were also bad thing. But it's OK. I hope I will having next year like this year.
160 words

No comments: