Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Click


Wait a minuite!! I don't have much time now. So I will write about this later!!
Coming soon......
Kept you waiting, huh?
I am sorry for late.
Let's see...... yeah about Click.
The story is kind of humor. But the film also include tragic part.
I think this film asking to a person who watch this "your life is right?" . This movie has many kind of story. For example it include humor and tragic.
I am going to show you most of story.
He get a remote controller.
The controller can control everything.
And he skip anything that he doesn't feel good.
But the controller remember what he skiped. And the controller begin to skip anything that like he skiped before without his willing.
His life spending so faster than other people's life.
That is the story.
What do you think?
You became to interested in this. I hope so. This is so great movie.
You should see!
162 words

No comments: