Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Four brothers


Hello guys. In this time, I will introduce you a film that is one of my favorite.
The movie is "Four brothers". This is really good movie. There are good action and good story , cool actors.
I can't say much about the story. Because you can't have fun with this, if I talk too much. So I'm telling you just a little bit information about this.
These four man don't have a parents. And they are bad guy.
But a women had taken care of them since they were kid.
After they became a man and leaved from her, she is murderd by someone.
And they are back to her town to revenge of her.
There are so many slung in this movie. Most of slung are dirty. But it was fun to learn that, because that's so emotional .
I hope you will enjoy this film.
Bye!
152 words

1 comment:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

I don't know that movie.
But it seems to be interesting!!!
I wanna learn slung from this movie!!!