Friday, May 30, 2008

So normal diary


Hey hey hey. What's up? Guys?
Fortunately I'm keeping survive also today yo.
Today's weather is so sweet, isn't it? It makes me feel good.
However why it is so hot? Kumamoto's summer is insane. Sometimes It drives me mad.
I love summer! Because of water polo. Summer is season of water polo. Every summer I remember a days when I played water polo. Sometimes it was pretty hard, sometimes it was fun. Actually almost there were freaking hard trainings. But you know. That's good memory.
I can see a pool now. I am writing this at library. I really want to swim. I have never gone to beach in kumamoto by the way. Anyone know cool beach? If you do, let me know. And let's go!

Life is so stress full. But life is also so hope full.
I made this quote right now ha ha. I am serious! I didn't copy. Dude! I think this is true. Recently I feel this many times.

I went to dorm yesterday. And I hang out with my friend. Homie is joining Japanese speech contest after next week. So I edited his manuscript. It is so difficult to translate English and teach Japanese. I realized that again. Teaching Japanese grammar is freaking hard. He was asking me like "Hey why do you use this word at here? What is the rule?" And I said "Dude! I'm sorry. I have totally no idea about it. " "What the useless guy!" Of couse he didn't say that. I said by myself in my mind. I teached him Japanese as much I can.

Oh I forgot about this. Look at this photo! This is so freaking sweetly awesome, isn't it? ha ha
It's me Big boss. My friend took this photo. But my friend Zach is so good at skating. He is so better than me. He is my master of skate. Recently I didn't skate. Because of home work and preparing exam for study abroad. After I clean these staff, I will skate with my master!!

I hope you have good day.
See you around!!
363 words

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Nice Pic!!!
I envy you coz you have "Master"
I want to skate yo!!!
Do your best for exchange exam.
I'll do my best too!!!
Keep on studying, skating and rocking!!!

BIGBOSS said...

Thanks bro!!
ha ha ha you do?
Let's go to skate with my Master someday.
Yeah!! I will!!