Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Golden week

How are you?
I am not bad.
Hey guys!What did you do during Golden week? Was it good? I hope it was.

I will write about my Golden week. My friend came to Kumamoto to hang out and get drunk with me. I played water polo with him when I was high school student.It was pretty fun to hang out with him. I remembered something when I was high scoole. And I went back to my home town by his drive.And I arrived my house at midnight. Next day I visited my grampa with my family. And we went to a beach to see a sea. The beach was so beautiful. After that we had a dinner. That was good.
I bring back my skate bord to my home town. So I skated frount of my house. It was good practise. In Kumamoto, my friend Zach teach me how to skate. He is so good at skateing. I want to be good at skate. And I want to skate with him in his home town MT someday.
That's it. see you later.
186 words

No comments: