Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I love movies!!

I love movies. Seriously I love movies except Japanese one.

Hello guys! How are you doing?
I am keep surviving yo. But recentry I am having pretty hard days. Every day I have a home work and home work. I'm sick of the home work! Even though it is good for me. But I have to do it for me and for my dream. The hardest class for me are reading and writing. And the coolest class is speaking! The class is freaking fun. I like to speak in English. And the teacher is really nice. I am sorry for complain.

The main sentence what I want to say is beginning right here.
I saw movies. The movie are colateral damage and Mr and Ms Smisth, the treasure planet. All movie that I saw were awesome. I have loved Arnold's film since boyhood. He is really cool. I think he is the best action acter. Do you know "the last action hero" by the way? It is his film. If never saw the film, you better to see. Because the movie is really good especialy for a fun of him.

The colateral damage has not only action but also has a drama. The film can show you a grobal probrem that a terorizm between U.S.A and some ather country. And Arnold's acting was good.
Here is a trivia that the film have not showed so long span because of a incident. The incident is 9.11 . The film's content was too timely in that moment.
That's it . Maybe I will write about movie sometimes.
Bye!
272 words

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Movies...
I often watch movies recently to write blog.
Ha ha ha.
You really like action movie!!!
But I want to see "Butterfly Effect" now.
After this I will try to watch action movies like Colateral Damage!!!
See you!!!

dumpling said...

Yo, dude! whats up??
Yeah I like the speaking class eirher! He is so cool so I like hime!!! Well... actually we have to do so much stuff though.. we can do it! right? I'll see you in writing class! bye:)