Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My university life


How's it going?
This time I will show you something about my university life. MY major is English, as you know. So I am studying English every day. I am from saga. So I am living alone.

Do you like homework? Recently I am pretty busy. Because of homework. But I know it is going to be good for me. So I will do it maybe. I become second year student. I am doing harder work than when I was fresh man. However I am having fun with friends better than fresh man. Actually didn't have much friends when I was fresh man, because I was nervous and came from another perhaps. But now many mates hang out with me. That is so good thing. I think friendship has so important meaning in life. So I am glad to have friends.

What are you studying for? I am studying for my goal. I am studying English to get a job that I want to do. I want to work in U.S.A. after I graduate this university. So studying English is my duty. I want to get a job that connect some kind of film making. I have loved watching movies since I was kid. And the movies that I like are almost made in U.S.A. That's why I want to work in U.S.A. It is hard to get the job. But I am going to get the job someday. If I make it through that, I will tell you here maybe.

I am living alone at apartment. So I have to take care of me. I realized that living alone has good side and bad side. The bad sides are making every food and washing clothes by all myself. Nobody are going to do it for me. But if I have a girl friend, maybe I will let her do it sometimes. The good sides are I don't have to go back to my house so early. Because there is no dead line. I can go somewhere in anytime.

Finding own goal that worth go for it, making some friends and hang out with them, enjoying own life are important things in university life. I realized that through my university life. And I am enjoying my university life. Sometimes some homework make me sick. But it is OK. I will enjoying that also. I hope you are having good university life too.

412words

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yoshi! It's meee! *hah*
i have a question about your essay.

what kind of job do you want to do in movie, if you get a job in U.S.A???

your essay is easy to reading! :9

nojomi said...

Hi! Yoshiii!!Your unversity life sounds very interesting and happy.
What is your favorite time of spending with your friends? What do you usually do after school?

dumpling said...

Hey, dude! Good morning, I am so sleepy lol Ok, I also like U.S.A though, why you are so interested in U.S.A? Let me know...:)

chusong said...

Sup, dude!?
Hey, man! What do you mean 'from another perhaps'??
and what kind of job do you wanna be? I mean, do you wanna be director, assistant, or other things like that??

yuhei said...

Hi!! I am very envious of you. Because you live alone. I have lived my home with my familly since I wasa child. So I wont to try live alone.

By the way, what job do you want to do in USA??

Aaaai said...

Heeey Yoshi!
Good morning!

You look like fun in this University.
It's so nice!
So, What do you want to do in movie industry?

津志田祐 said...

I konw You've been trying to study English hard. But I think you have to study not only English. Having a dream is good, but don't throw away what you hate to do easily. If you pain more, you'll become closer to your dream. I hope you can make it.

Maa said...

HI☆
Your room is so wide!
If I were you, I would feel loneliness;-(
Recentry, we often meet in library.
Did you always study?

Ina said...

Hi, Yoshi.
This is Ina.
I don't like home work...
I also very busy,so I sleep at about two o'clock everyday. And I get up six thirty...... Well.. Do you also go to bed late??

BIGBOSS said...

Thanks a lot everyone!!!
I hate dificult words. I think that's why it is easy to read.
I want to make a movie. That is best. But actualy even assistant is good enough for me.
After class I usually go back to home and cook something. And after that I go to dorm or skate at karashima park.
Mostly I will get drunk or talk with my friends.
Because I love hollywood's movie! yo!
I am not always study. I'm just doing sometimes.
Yeah I also go to bed late. Because I'm watching a movie every night to get listening skills.
Living alone is freaking fun. You should try someday.
By the way! chusong! Come on! Ignore that!