Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Diary

How’s it going guys?? I’m not bad. I hope you guys are fine. Last week so many people had the flu in K.G.U. Some of my friend got the flu and were seemed to be feeling really bad. I cared some of them at my house. Actually two of my friends stayed my house. So of course I stayed with them. I wouldn’t have the flu or a cold. I thought that how though I am. But yesterday finally I had a cold unfortunately. It was not so bad one. I knew why I caught the cold. After I took a shower on the day I wore only my pants and was watching TV. I guess at the moment some terrible virus or something like that came in to my body and destroyed my health. But fortunately I was cured with a night by myself.
In the first of this month I have been my home town to get Otoshidama which are Japanese traditional salary for children. I’m just a kidding. The true reasons I went back to my home town are; one is to see my friends who leaved my home town after they graduate high school just like me, second is to go to Seijinnshiki. Let me explain about that. Seijinnshiki is kind of ceremony to cerebrate a people who became twenty years old. Becoming twenty years old have meaning in Japan. After that they can drink alcohol and have smoke. To be honest most of them have experience of that before they become the age. Oh and one more thing. They have to pay tax to the government. I hate doing that for some reason. Fortunately I don’t have to pay tax while I’m a student.

What are good things when having a cold or the flu?? In my opinion having some water and getting sweat are good way to avoid flu. Someone said that if we do having a lot of water and getting sweat, the body excretes waste matter with sweat. And there is interesting news I found last week. The news told me that keeping off dieting helps to avoid flu. It’s pretty interesting, isn’t it? Usually people think that so many calories are bad for health and of course they think that it’s not good for flu or a cold. According to this news researcher had a experimental with mice to find out how calories will work for fighting a virus. And they found even though the mice on the lower calorie diet received adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals, their bodies were still not able to produce the amount of killer cells to fight an infection. I think that this discovery is really great. And I think that this is why bear eat a lot of foods and gets fat before winter come. So let’s get fat ladies!!

I met a friend at Seijinnshiki which I wrote before. She is living in Arizona now. She and I were in same club which is swimming club. She was studying Computer Science but now she is studying Psychology. A thing I surprised with that she is getting a marriage! I mean I surprised not because I like her. She have dated with his boyfriend for only three month. It’s only three month man!? It is so early, isn’t it? Of course I asked her why?? What makes you think so?? And what drives you crazy?? She said that ‘I don’t know.’ And she was stopping to drink alcohol and caffeine because her boyfriend’s religion. I got many advices from her of course without about marriage staff. I will study abroad this summer. So she told me that which credit card is good and some warning when travelling somewhere and some advice.

I am watching Harry Potter with my cell phone now. Maybe this is fifth one. But I’m not sure. There is a baby who is Voldemort (sorry for spelling) and ugly man who looks like mouse. And they are doing some service and finally Voldemort came back. He is so strong. He almost kicked Harry’s ass. But Harry ‘s parents showed up and helped him. Mmmm…..I don’t have things to write anymore.. What should I write about? My brain is empty now. Nothing is coming up. I am going to write about my favorites. Recently I like to play boxing. I’m not going to gym or something like that but I have punching machine in my place. So sometimes I feel some stress I punch that. I often read magazine. I think that Japanese magazine is one of great things which happened in Japan. And I’m reading a magazine called Hajimenoippo. This magazine is written about boxing. This is so exciting and interesting. If you never read this you have to read this.
822 words

No comments: