Friday, January 30, 2009

BR2-4 Strories of Dogs

How are you doing guys?? I'm not bad. I read this book in this time. This book’s name is Stories of Dogs. I like dogs very much. I don't have a dog in my house but I really like dogs. So when I see this package of this book,I though wow I gotta read thia!!I am going to write the story of this book is that … Nick, a little boy, and his dog, Sprite go to pet shop before a dog show which they will participate in. While Nick is shopping, Sprite is waiting for him. At that time, Sprite feels a sudden pain. A man has stepped on his paw. In the dog show, there are many dogs. Sprite introduces himself. Nick takes Sprite to get ready and the first round is to find the best looking dog. On by one, the judges examine the dogs. On judge finds mod on Sprite’s paw. The second round is the obstacle course. Sprite has tried but his sore paw makes him forget his training! He feels sad and is very disappointed. But as they are about to call the winner, the cup has gone!! Spite suddenly gets a whiff of a smell he knew. It came from one of the judges. He thinks “the man is not judge!” Finally, he catches the man and won first prize for catching the thief.
This story is very easy to read. Pictures in this book is very pretty and it make me imagine the story. I think that picture book is very useful text for us, language learners. Sprite is really good dog I think. I want to have a dog like him someday.
286 words

No comments: