Saturday, January 31, 2009

BR2-5 The magic bus ~Lost in the solor system~

Hello guys?? How's everything going?? I read this book.So I am going to writing about this book. It was really interesting and I could study something from reading this book. I like this series because this series has so many picture and the creater is thinking how make reders are fun.. I've read another book of this series. And this time, I read“The Magic School Bus ~Lost in the solar system” Sounds like interesting,huh? This book is about a Planet, especially solar system. One funny teacher, Ms.Friz and her students go to planetarium in her class. But the planetarium was closed so they had to go back their school however From this, It can not be. On the way back, a school bus which they were in got a rockets and became a spaceship. And then, Launched!!! They went out of the earth and were traveling in space. Ms. Friz’s class started there and she teaches her students what planet is and how they work. Finally, they were traveling planet and go back home in one day. This book is freaking interesting! And I think that this book teaches us not only English also other knowledge. I could study about solar system, for example the Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus. The interesting point of this book is that we can gain extra knowledge about planet in the side of this book. I can gain knowledge using English!!!The end of this book, Funny and crazy phrases are in it.
256 words

No comments: