Saturday, January 31, 2009

BR2-7 A new place to live.

I read this book! So let me write about this book. I'll introduce this book.The reason why I picked up this book is The book cover is very cool. My favorite scene is that a farmer suggests animals to follow him. One day, a horse is in trouble, Because there is no grass there. So he cannot live if he stay here. Then, he decided to move and went down the road. Next, a caw told horse that "I will come with you.", because there is no water there. Third, a sheep also said "I will come with you. There is no shade." Then the sheep followed them. Fourth, a pig grunted that "Oink, oink!" She also said that she want to move from here, because there is no mad. Then horse, cow, sheep, and pig are went down the road together."Hello,where are you going?" said a farmer. He wears a straw hat and blue short pants. The animals looks very hot, because they are sweat. The animals replied "we are going to find a new place to live. "The place has to have grass, and water, and shade, and mad." As the farmer heard that, he told them "Come with me. I have all of them.They arrived his farm. There are enough grass, enough water, enough shade, and enough mud. So they lived happily ever after in the farm.
235 words

No comments: