Friday, January 30, 2009

Diary

On last Thursday, I had French test and it was the last one of finals. I don't like French a lot but last year, unfortunately, I couldn't pass it so I really didn't wanna fail it this year. I didn't sleep the previous day and was studying for it all night. I don't know how the test went but I hope I can pass that, otherwise I have to take the class again…

I was supposed to go to Fukuoka with 3 friends in order to see off a friend who is in NZ now. The French test was on 1st period, and he was leaving at 2:45 from Fukuoka airport to Narita airport. We left for Fukuoka by car at 10:30am, and I was sleeping in the car cuz I was tired and really sleepy. In the way to Fukuoka, we stopped a service area to take a rest. It was really clean and I felt kinda refreshed.

Because of fast driving and car navigation system, we arrived at the airport at around 12:15. So fast huh? We went meet to the friend and when we met him, he looked really sad. But I knew his feeling cuz although it's not farewell forever and he was loosing his friends, we can't meet each other for 1 and half year. Buuut!! I can hang out again for sure!!! So I'm not sad right now and hopefully he's so, too. Yeah, okay, let's continue. So when we met him, he looked sad, and at the same time we met his parents. They look really kind. Then they asked us whether we already had lunch or not, of course the answer was 'No'. Then they suggested us to have lunch together without them. I thought this is the last time to have lunch with family before leaving, but he accepted the suggestion somehow so we went to a ramen restaurant.

In the ramen shop, we ordered Hakata-ramen, which tasted really good. But before ordering it, we gave him special presents, which were original tumbler with photos and photo album with massages from his friends. He didn't look surprised but he looked touched. We were really glad that he was pleased. He promised that he will use the tumbler in NZ and he will cherish the album forever. After lunch, which was on him somehow, we chatted for 30 min. Then we moved to the departure lobby, and then we met another friend who was going to NZ too and our friends who came there to see her off. We took pictures a lot and encouraged them. Finally it's time to say good bye. I couldn't believe that he's leaving and I didn't want him to go! We were really sad but I wished him to get along with people in NZ.

After that, we went to Canal City Hakata, which is a famous shopping mall, and we spent time there. However, to me, it's boring. There's nothing attracts me except McDonalds. I just read some magazines and went to Pokemon shop, Weekly Jump shop, and so on, and met robot, which looks really real but it's just a man wearing robot equipment.

We left 5:00pm for Kumamoto because we were supposed to go to the farewell party at the dorm, which started at 7:00pm, but we couldn't arrive in time because some roads in Fukuoka were jammed. I could arrive at 7:15pm but the party was already started and I was really tired so I didn't go there on that time. I was there at like 8pm or something, so there's no food left and everybody was taking pictures and chatting. I was still tired but I enjoyed the time with my friends and exchange students. I really really don't want them exchange students to go back their countries, but they must go back home. Recently I couldn't go to the dorm a lot because I was pretty busy but I am now on spring break now so I'm going to try to go there a lot and hang out with them before it's too late. I'll miss you guys!!
685 words

No comments: