Friday, January 30, 2009

Writing in speaking class

Speaking Homework

1. When we drink a Japanese tea, if a thing that is part of the powder of tea float straight. Which means it bring good luck in Japan.
2. Some people in Japan after they saw black cat, believe bring bad luck.
3. I think nothing happen after that.
4. If a black cat walked in front of me, I think something bad will happen to me.
5. Shooting star, Whistling in night, Pushing at hair whirl, Hiding own bellybutton in lightning, putting pillow at north side.
6. My parents and my grand mother told me that. They told me about answers of 5 question.
7. I think people in Japan think as people in the U.S. do. 7 is lucky number in Japan too. I don’t know why.
8. I think we don’t have that kind of number. But if I have to say that, I say 4, because 4’s pronunciation is same as a word which mean death in Japan. In Japan fortune telling is really popular. Some of them are really traditional. And they say some day or month or years are unlucky or lucky.
9. I don’t believe them, because I think if I care about that every time, it will make me sick. I believe whatever I want to believe.10. Actually it never came true to me. But opposite thing happened. After a black cat walked in front of me, I got a money from my grandmother.
251 words

No comments: