Friday, July 11, 2008

1BR 1-7 Marvin redpost

Hello. Guys. How are you doing? I'm fine.
I read this book. So I would like to talk about it in this time.

I choice this book because my friend recommend this series to me. She said this is funny story. However this one, "alone in his teacher's house" was kind of serious story. Because the ending scene was....... In fact, it was not bad. Just it made me be a little bit sad.

The story of this book is .... a boy name, Marvin redpost, is asked from his teacher to take care of her dog while she go away. And he try to take care of the dog. But it is not going to be easy way. Many problem happen. The dog won't eat dog food. And his friends are so interesting how is the teacher's house or what Marvin is doing at teacher's house. So they ask him "did you go to her bath room? or man! did you go to her closet? ". And he say "what for ?". And his friend reply so quickly "to see her clothes man!". This scene is my favorite. That was really funny.The story is fun. And besides Marvin's friends are also fun. I like a words that a boy one of his friends said. They are "You're the luckiest kid in the whole world." and "You're the unluckiest kid in the whole world." The teacher who asked Marvin was really good person. What she said to Marvin is so good words.

That's it! Thank you for reading. I will recommend this series too. I hope you like it.
Good bye!!
278 words

No comments: