Saturday, July 12, 2008

The last blog........

Yeah dude!! This is my last blog in this semester. I'm so sick of typing PC now ha ha ha..
So What's up?? Dudes?? Is everything all right??? I hope it's all right!!

So what should I write about in my last blog??
Is it whatever I want? ha ha. I will do that.
This semester was freaking hard and busy for me. I can definitely say that fresh man is flipping easier than 2 years grade! And fall semester is coming next, right? Nooooo......
*u**!! *h**!!! *r** !!! I'm sorry for complaining. My favorite TV show use 4 letter words a lot of times. So I think I know many dirty English. And I want to use them. But unfortunately I can not use them. Because some people really hate these words. So I am not using them at public place. So I don't use f***in' something. And I use freaking or flipping. Something like that.
But when I hang out my friends, I use them lot. Because it is so easy way for me to expression my feeling.

I will introduce some of my favorite movie and TV show in this time.
First, it's Vi va la bam. This is really really funny. I love this TV show. If you have never seen this, you must see!! So many great people in this TV show.

Next, Super bad!! It is film with super bad English. I mean dirty way. But this is sooooooo funny. I love their English. They are so cool. And the story is also awesome!!

Finally, Jackass 1. 2!! This is one of the greatest movie I've ever seen. However some people love this movie and other people really hate this movie. So I don't know which way you will go.

P.S these all three include super dirty English.
313 words

No comments: