Friday, July 11, 2008

1BR 1-9 The magic school bus.

Hello everyone. How's it going? Is everything all right? I am noooooot bad.
In this time I will talk about a book which I read again. I read this series again. Because it is fun. This book won't make me feel boring as another books.

This book is written about inside a hurricane! It sounds like cool, isn't it?
In this time they won't be small as usual. So what's happen to students in this time, you may ask. Their bus gonna change to balloon this time. It sounds like fun, huh? I want to ride something like that someday. I could learn a system of balloon from this book. That was interesting part. And there was many simple tests that prove right of that system. So that was easy to understand. And of course there are explanation for explain hurricane system with cool picture.

That's it ! Thank you for reading.
157 words

No comments: