Friday, July 4, 2008

Busy yo!!

What's up? Dudes?
I'm not bad.
As you see, recently I'm sooooooo busy. I have so many things to do and want to do.
I need to study for test. And there are so many subjects what I have to study.
And a bad thing is that all .. not all ...most of the subjects is on next week. So next week is going to be freaking busy. However I don't want to study.. I mean I want to use those time to another thing. The thing is that hanging out with international students. They are going back to their own country in this month. So there is no much time to talk and drink with and do something together. That's too bad, huh?

Buuuuuuut! I have to study for exam. I know that. That's kind of my duty. So I will study hard. But and I make a time to hang out with my awesome friends. So it's going to be really really busy days.

By the way, I'm writing this blog at 14 building in K.G.U. It's 4th floor. This place is so comfortable to use PC, because the air conditioners are working hard. Today is so humid and hot day!! Don't you think so guys? This is insane. This place is much better than outside.

I thought that again. That's Kumamoto's summer is crazy.
But it is good season to swim. I love swimming and playing water polo.

Mmmmmm..... That's it!! Thank you for reading!! See ya.
264 words

No comments: