Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I kicked his ass!! ha ha

Yeah dude! As you see, I kicked his ass.
What's up? Dudes?
I'm not bad. Accordingly last blog, I had a BBQ at mmm..... I can't remember where it was...maybe it was somewhere in a deep mountain. I will talk about it in this time again.
There was big and ferocious dinosaur. And I fought with this monster. He was so strong. His power was so strong. Of course it was stronger than me. But I dodge his attack by my super fast moving. And I punched his weak point, jaw. But he did not lie. After that he became more ferocious and got mad. I was keep moving to dodge his attack. And I moved and moved until he got tired. Finally he got tired and stooped his attack. I didn't miss that moment. I quickly punched his jaw as speed of thunder. He stooped his moving and finally lay. So my super adventure was over. That was risky and deadly fight. But you know sometimes a man have to face deadly and risky things. So I did just my duty. That's it.

Mmmmmmm..........I don't think I need to tell this and guess you guys know that. But I'll tell you. I .... lied. Sorry for that. To be honest that was just a doll.
But anyway it was fun trip.
See you around!!
233words

1 comment:

chusong said...

Haha! It's hilarious! The place where we went to is "古代の里". Did you remember?:P