Tuesday, July 22, 2008

writing

Language awareness
My awareness of the English language has not changed. Because I thought writing in English is good to improve my skills before this semester began. So I didn’t need to change the awareness. But I realized many things in this semester. For example I realized that how important vocabulary. Because I thought many times that I can’t write what I want to, I want to write that but I don’t know the words.



Technological challenges
It was so hard for me to use PC. Because I don’t have a PC at my house. And I have used PC many times to do home work or report something like that. But I never used Mac. So it was pretty hard thing for me. Every time I was trying hard to do what a teacher says in the class. I was always asking to someone in the class when I was having difficulty. Because there were so many things I couldn’t get it. For example when I couldn’t go a page that the teacher want me to go, I asked my friend. Because if I didn’t do that, I wouldn’t get what’s going on.


Personal satisfaction
It was not bad for my personal learning and writing styles to do writing online. Because my spelling is not good and my words are hard to read. So it was pretty helpful to write with online. They teach me my spelling miss. I learned many techniques with Mac. So I think that was good for me. However if I can say one thing, I wanted teachers to edit my Blog and teach me better expression in English. For example I actually wrote a lot of Blog but I can’t feel personal satisfaction. I think that’s because I just write and write without someone’s editing. So I can not have a confidence with my writing skills. I can’t know that what I writing are right or wrong.

No comments: