Thursday, July 3, 2008

Writing home work 2 types

My other classes
In this time I will tell you about my other class. I have so many classes in this year. Because I did no get credit good enough last semester. So I am taking French class with fresh man now. I really regret that I did not get the credit last year. The best class in I am taking classes is speaking. That is really fun for me. I think because of that is the teacher is awesome. But I also like honors English class. The class is very hard. However That
Foreign country 
This time I am going to write about foreign country. I think this is my favorite topic. Because I am studying English. I want to go to some outer country some day. For example I want to go to USA and UK, Korean. It is so interesting for me to see some foreign country. Because I can see some new thing that I have never seen. And that's going to be so good for me. Besides I can speak English if I
179 words

No comments: