Friday, July 11, 2008

1BR 1-8 The magic school bus

Hello guys. How's it going? I'm not bad. I read this book.
This book is written about inside a beehive in this time. I choice this book because I like this series. There are many words in every pages and it is hard to read. But this book has also may pictures. And they help us to figure out what about in this book. If there are only sentence,I do not read this because the topic is freaking boring.

So let me talk about this story. Students studied about a insect in their class. And the teacher explain about the insect. For example how many legs they have or what kind of they are or how they live and something like that. And especially the teacher explain about bee. And going to a beehive is deiced. Their field trip is not a normal. They become small. And they go to inside a beehives to search. The good point of this book is that the book remind me about basic knowledge of science which like we learn in Junior high school. And there are many information that I don't know. So it is really good for me. And the idea is also good. Being small and go to insect's world are really interesting idea, huh?

Anyway I enjoyed reading this book. That was good time. Mmmmm... That's it!!
See ya!!
235 words

No comments: