Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Writing home work 3 types

What I think about blogging

Hello guys. How's it going? I am not bad. This time I will write about what I am thinking about blogging. I think this is really good thing to study English. Because we can use picture or video on our blog and it is easy to write. And we can see each our friend's or class mates's blog so easyily. And there is spell check system. That is so helpfull for me. I am not good at spelling in English. And we can comment other blog easyly.

Summer vacation plans

Hello. Everyone. This time I am going to show you my summer plan. I am going to go to Minamata in this summer. Because my older student lives in there. He is working at high school. Yeah he is a teacher. He is teaching English. So me and my friends is so missing him. But he can not come to us because of his working. So we are going by ourselves. And another plan is going to the sea. I love swimming really. So I must swim! And I want to go to camp and have a BBQ or something like that.

All about my keitai

This time I will talk about my Keitai. My keitai is white one. And I have used it for maybe 2 years. But this is still working perfect. So there is no necessary to change to new one. By the way my keitai is au. I can definitely say that au is the best keitai company in Japan. Because there are a lot of thing can do with au's keitai. And most of au's keitai is get a style. So there are so many cool model in au. I use money to my keitai about 7500 yen for a month
306 words

No comments: